Cowork in New Jersey While Your New York Office is Closed
My Branch Office – SOMA One in South Orange is Now Open
Are your New Jersey employees unable to reach the office in Manhattan? We’d like to invite them to work at our coworking space located in downtown South Orange. Just a 4 minute walk from an NJ transit station and a 30 minute ride to Penn Station, myBranchOffice SOMA One will prove to be accessible and conveniently located. Individuals and small work teams can work in technology-rich, professionally designed offices without the long commute.
We offer one-time bookings by the hour as well as flexible membership plans that start at just $45/month. View them here or choose from one of our featured plans:
- Freelancer ($200/month) – Unlimited monthly drop-in use of a hot desk (The Orchard), member lounge, or available manager desk. Available 24/7 access. No reservation required, resources on a first come, first served basis.
- Executive ($1500/month) – Dedicated, private office with 24/7 access. Includes 4 hours of conference room use per month and 1 assigned parking spot. Discounts available for 6 or 12 month term agreement.
Our Response to Covid-19
Our priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our members and staff upon reopening. We are committed to providing a secure and comfortable environment for everyone that walks through our doors. We want everyone to feel safe back in their place of work.
- All occupants will wear face coverings.
- Total occupancy will be reduced by 50% with seat distancing.
- Disinfectant dispensers will be available at entrances for hand sanitizing.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available to sanitize your work area.
- Social distancing will be maintained while in the space.
These practices will be continually reviewed and modified as warranted by public health conditions and government guidelines. Frequent updates will be posted to our website and Facebook page. We will do our part and we ask our members to do their part as well – together, we are committed returning to work safely.
We Hope to See You Soon
If you have any additional questions regarding our coworking space, please contact the Customer Care line at (212) 675-6565 or email Jim McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to myBranchOffice SOMA One.
Take care and stay well!
Foritas, Inc. specializes in voice and data communications for business enterprises. Our technology partners include Wildix, RingCentral, Vertical Communications, Intermedia Communications, Zyxel and Spectrum. Together with these strategic partners, we enhance the communications of single and multi-site enterprises in New York and throughout the USA.